Precision DSP - is an Electronics R+D enterprise specialising in the design of and applications for low-latency signal-processing : hardware, algorithms and firmware.
The ACG-100 Technology Evaluation Platform - has been designed for the development and evaluation of innovative signal-processing solutions with particular attention given to :-
- Making use of research and IP in the fields of DSP and Closed-Loop control sciences
- Utilising current and emerging FPGA devices featuring both fixed and floating-point operation
- Employing state-of-the-art mixed-signal devices and industry-leading components
- Simplicity in specifying desired transfer functions
- Instrumentation grade performance with self-test and self-calibration
- In-built signal-generation and signal-capture for the analysis of time and frequency domain performance
- Inclusion of stand-alone applications
- Transfer of core technology to module or custom implementations
Units currently under evaluation - Specification to follow.
ACG-100 Dual-Channel Low-Latency DSP Technology Evaluation Platform
Website currently under construction.
DSP and Feedback Control Science
Design of Low-Latency Controllers for time-critical applications such as closed-loop control systems.
FPGA Algorithm and Coding Design
Design of Algorithms and coding for Fixed and Floating-Point FPGAs using Schematic components, Vendor IP and VHDL.
Mixed-Signal Hardware Design
Design Capability for :-
- High-Performance Instrumentation
- State-of-the-art device and component selection
- PCB Layout and Guidance
Application examples for Low-Latency Controllers
Examples include :-
- High-End Physics Experimentation
- Circuit Emulation